Advantages of D3024 Laboratory Centrifuge:
☆ Precise control
- Brushless DC motor accelerates quickly and effortlessly to the set speed.
- High accuracy of speed in ±20 rpm.
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or used in continuous mode.
- Timer starts once the target speed reached, for accurate separation time.
☆ Ergonomic design
- User-friendly large LCD display shows running information.
- Both RPM or G-force can be set and displayed.
- The parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached.
- The short spin function is used for quick spins by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
- Easy-to-read display and sound alerts.
☆ Conforms to international safety standards and regulations
- Centrifuges have passed CB scheme by TUV Rheinland China and marked with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
All test items are positive which according to IEC/EN 61010-1 and MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20, including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Quiet and stable operation for the lab.
- High strength metal casing ensures security of centrifugal process.
- Dual door interlock design for safety.
- Gentle braking at low speed with efficient separation.
☆ Rotor capacity
- Bio-safe rotor/anti-sample overflow ensures the samples do not leak during the centrifugal process helps prevent microbial contamination.
- High strength aluminum alloy rotor can be fully autoclaved, with unlimited service life.
- Four rotors are optional, comes with 24 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes. Smaller 0.2ml and 0.5ml tubes can be used with adapters.